What Media Picks Up Articles From Online Article Submission Sites

Writen by Lance Winslow

Many online article writers put their creativity to work writing articles and putting them online. An easy way to do this is to find an online article submission site, which specializes in "Ezine Articles" or companies, which produce online newsletters sent out by email. You can find such sites by searching; Ezine Articles on the various search engines.

Having written many online articles and I have had my articles picked up everywhere. Ezines, Magazines, Newspapers, Industry Journals and used as web content. I have had people insert my articles into Blogs, Forums, Chatrooms online, as well as into stories of fiction and books. They have been put into E-books, regular books and educational literature. Used by NGOs to advance causes and political organizations to drive traffic and controversy or propel an issue. You name it.

If you are looking to drive traffic or something of that nature. My objective is none of what is listed above, just sharing my ideas and observations rather than running around with them in my head. JP Morgan said "know a lot, say little" and yes I did that for 20 years. Now I have taken a new tact; "know a lot; tell a lot"

I suppose such online article sites work differently for different people. I like it actually, I think it is very cool. But I imagine of the 170,000 articles online on one particular online article submission site that well, some do not get read much or used much elsewhere. And of the 20,000 authors who contribute, some probably do a lot better than others?

That's it basically. My goals there are not making money, promoting myself or any company, just expressing views, propelling thought and sharing observations really? So where as yes I have been getting that done in a very big way; results will vary for those who participate, but I very strongly recommend using such source for marketing, services, products or just plain ideas like me. Consider this in 2006.

Lance Winslow

0 comments: